What filters do you use to remove people from my lists?
- Deceased Processing enables us to remove deceased individuals who are on a file which contains more than 40,000,000 records.
- Delivery Sequence File (DSF) which identifies the USPS’s serviceable addresses and seasonal, vacant, business or residential addresses.
- Prison Processing removes records from your lists which are unlikely prospects.
- NCOA(National Change of Address) updates your file with those who have notified the post office of a new address.
- PCOA (Proprietary Change of Address) takes mover updates to a whole new level as it works with publishers of catalogs and magazines to update files of those that don’t complete the official paperwork with the USPS.